Welcome to PyTorch Tutorials¶
To learn how to use PyTorch, begin with our Getting Started Tutorials. The 60-minute blitz is the most common starting point, and provides a broad view into how to use PyTorch from the basics all the way into constructing deep neural networks.
- We’ve added a new feature to tutorials that allows users to open the notebook associated with a tutorial in Google Colab. Visit this page for more information.
- If you would like to do the tutorials interactively via IPython / Jupyter, each tutorial has a download link for a Jupyter Notebook and Python source code.
- Additional high-quality examples are available, including image classification, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, machine translation, and many other applications, in PyTorch Examples.
- You can find reference documentation for the PyTorch API and layers in PyTorch Docs or via inline help.
- If you would like the tutorials section improved, please open a github issue here with your feedback.
- Check out our PyTorch Cheat Sheet for additional useful information.
- Finally, here’s a link to the PyTorch Release Notes